Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tyler's Christmas Party at MDO

At the party, we played a fun book exchange game. Brooklyn and Tyler both got each others book the other brought. I asked them to hold it up, that way I could take a picture of them with their book. They literally held the book UP and not infront of them. A for effort.

Why put the icing on the cake when you can scoop it up and eat it. That's my boy!


Tyler and his friend Owen. Cutie line leader.

This year I decided what the heck, I should be the Room Mom. Well, that just meant me having to organze the parties. I love being able to see Tyler in action and how he acts with his friends at school. This year has brought new friends and more playdates. I guess that is part of growing up. Can't believe next year we will be enrolling him in Pre-School!

No comments: