Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Details

Here are a few pics of the cupcakes and party favors. I did balls for the cupcakes because he loves balls. So there were baseballs, basketballs and tennis balls. Simple and fun to make. Made a little green coconut for the green grass...hehe
You can actually buy these cones at Hobby Lobby for a great price. Great price...sarcasm. With some tissue and scrap booking paper, you can make your own. Very easy and CHEAP!
Honestly, every gift bag Tyler ever gets, half the items in there gets tossed. Either I eat the candy and the little toys become weapons. Which in turn get thrown away. Sorry friends, that is the truth. I decided to make luggage tags for one item in the goddie bag. Again, all you need is scrap booking paper. (I'm so happy my friends turned me into a scrapbooker!!)
The mommy juice every mommy must have when hosting a party. There is nothing wrong serving margaritas at a kid birthday party. Just say'n!

No comments: