Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tyler's First T-Ball Game

This past weekend was Tyler's first t-ball game. I was very excited to see Tyler play ball and really anxious to see how he would handle himself. He did absolutely perfect. He acted like all the other kids; excited the first half and tired the second. Papa Jim was so nice to come out and watch. He actually ended up helping Tyler at 3rd base. I know Jim can't wait until Tyler starts playing real ball and football. He (and Mark) can't wait to coach. I can't wait for that either! Grayson with Mama.


I guess I put the hat to far down on his forehead. It was so funny watching him look around.

Tyler listening "very" carefully to Papa Jim while he explains how to play t-ball. Honestly, this was probably one of the cutest moments. Besides Tyler just being Tyler.


A BIG thank you to Papa Jim, Mama and Makenzie for coming out to watch. You all helped me so much!!!!

No comments: