Friday, March 12, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo

For Grayson's birthday, I decided to take him to the zoo with some of our friends. It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day and we all had a great time. Here are a few, yes few, photos I took.Mary is still not sure what to do with the camera. One day I will catch a smile. Until then, I will keep on clicking! Tyler and Claire being Tyler and Claire.

Grayson had a good time taking off Paige's hat and trying to put it back on.

Richard Glynn and Tyler started walking off and landed right beside the cart guys. When I got close enough, I heard them asking if they could drive. Nice try boys!
Following big brother's footsteps with the ladies. Going after Claire's little sister, Paige.


The boys watching the elephant getting a bath. My kid was the only one to ask for a snack at this time. Guess he thought it was entertaining. BIRTHDAY BOY!

No comments: