Friday, April 9, 2010

Lunch date with Reagan

Today the boys and I went to meet Melanie and Reagan at a huge park in Jersey Village. It really was a perfect little lunch date. The kids played, Grayson enjoyed himself and the mommies got to talk! Tyler decided to put Reagan in time-out for no reason. The funny part is that Reagan listened to him and sat down!Grayson had a great time playing in mulch and trying to climb up the slide.

I should have put the slide picture first but this was so funny. This slide had a huge drop off. It wasn't a slow slide either, the kids would come down fast and fly off. Tyler was flying off the slide while holding tighly to the bubbles. The bubbles ended up landing in his hair. He didn't care, he got up and started marching on again!!!

I asked the kids, very nicely, to turn around so that I could take their picture. Reagan kindly said nope and folded her arms. Tyler thought that was a perfect answer and they walked off. I had no come back!

Grayson was not a fan of the sand. I thought he would like it, but he didn't want anything to do with it. Thanks for the fun lunch date Melanie and Reagan!

No comments: