Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We really didn't have anything special planned on Mother's Day besides spending the day with each other. I didn't get breakfast in bed, BUT I did get McDonald's at the kitchen table. Mark tried his best to let me sleep in, but we have a kiddo that loves him some mommy! Tyler couldn't resist coming in the room once, okay twice....maybe three times, who is counting!

When I got up, Mark had two presents sitting out for me. He does know how to spoil me for sure. However, I really got a kick out of the cards. Sometimes he can get a bit creative! Here is the card from Grayson. Tyler actually told me once Grayson gets older, he too will have hair like that (speaking about the card). Love my baldy baby. The one from Tyler....nuff said

For the rest of the day, we just hung out in the backyard. It was actually the perfect weather; a bit overcast and cool.

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Love the cards!!!! So cute.