Monday, June 7, 2010

Grayson's first tractor ride

Grayson has been watching his big bro ride his tractor for awhile now. Actually, he has climbed onto the tractor and tried to drive it himself. Never succeeded though.

Until this weekend. Big brother came to the rescue. I was riding the tractor and put Grayson on with me. Yes, you read it correctly. I was riding the tractor....well until we heard a funny sound. That is when Tyler came to the rescue. He jumped on and told me that he could take Grayson for a ride. It was oh so cute!!!

The next day, they rode down the street to Supper Club. These are the moments where I think I might be able to have one more kid. They love each other so much and make each other smile and laugh everyday. Hugs and kisses are a must between them and Grayson never lets Tyler go sit in time out alone. He walks over, puts his head on Tyler's shoulder and hugs him. How can I get upset with that!



I can hear my friends right now...scrrraaaappp boook!

No comments: