Friday, July 9, 2010

Rocky....I mean Grayson

Grayson had a hard week last week, poor guy! The rain set the mood for everyone and kept us in the house. Like their mother, these boys like to go all the time and needs the outside world.

It all started on a nice and peaceful day. Just kidding. What really happened is that we had some of Tyler's friends over to play in the morning. They all did such a great job of playing and eating lunch. I had them in the living room getting ready for pick up. All were sitting on the couch watching what I had on TV. Grayson was in the mix as well. He was trying to get off the couch, the proper way, and got a little top heavy. He leaned forward a little too much and you obviously know what comes next. His head (eye) met the hardwood table. The table won and Grayson had to get 8 stitches. Thank goodness the mothers were on their way to pick up the kiddos because I had to run Grayson to the clinic. By the time he got stitches and I put him in the car to come home, he was fast asleep. Literally two seconds in the car. Spit the paci out and all!

The next day while playing with Tyler, they rammed heads and busted his lip. That bled more than the eye and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I have come to conclude that this kid is going to be non stop and prone to get hurt. That is why my friends, I am buying bubble wrap for him to live in!

1 comment:

Bethany Wolf said...

Poor guy may be beat up a bit, but he is still freakin' adorable looking in these pics...maybe even more so because of the sad "I'm hurt and I need my mommy" look on his face!