Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Swann Crew looking GOOD!

Well, the Swann crew and Kelley Crew! If you don't know these kids by now, they are my neighbors. I am blessed with these neighbor!!!! Brooke is like the big sister and does an amazing job helping me with the boys. Oh, so nice when she wants to come over. Travis is like my third boy. They wrestle and argue like brothers. Funny though because Travis is a good three years older than Tyler. Tyler doesn't realize what three years is and thinks he can do what Travis is doing! So when it comes to wrestling....you get what you get! We had to take a quick pic with our good friends!
I LOVE this picture! I think is shows their personalities! Tyler being silly....hmmmm where does he get that??? Grayson being serious....hmmmm. I blew this one up to a 5x7, I like it that much!





Family picture courtesy of Kyle or Rhonda!

Famous squeeze your neck to make you cry pose.







No comments: