Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yes, More Pictures of the Baller!

Tyler had a hard time hitting the ball off the tee at first. Yep, my kid was the kid that would miss or hit the tee and would knock the ball off. They then would have to put the ball back on the tee for him just to do what he did before. I could tell by people's reactions they were getting pretty tired watching this craziness unfold. I personally thought it was funny. Funny enough to bring tears to my eyes and my belly hurt from laughing. I wasn't laughing at my child. I was laughing at the adults losing patience and Tyler having an innocent look and smile on his face every time he missed. That boy wouldn't give up! Long story short, Mark spent about 30 minutes in the backyard with him practicing hitting. Tyler did a 180 and started hitting the ball every time!

I just can't help clicking away when he is all done up in his uniform!!! He was having a hard time hitting the ball off the tee at first. Mark spent probably 30 minutes with him one evening and BAM, the kid did a 180! BALLA!!!

No comments: