Thursday, June 2, 2011

Going to the Zoo!!!

Wow! I had to reset my password because I forgot what the password was!! It's been that LONG!! Do you know how much has gone on since November! Too much and too much growing. I'm going to update it starting from the most recent pics I have taken. So here we go....

When Shelley was going through all the medical craziness, Makenzie was able to come stay with us for a bit. I have so many awesome memories of me and my sister going to my Aunt's for "vacation". I hope Makenzie is able to get that with me! Last day she spent with us, we ended up going to the zoo. Got there early and had lunch in the car on the ride home. There is nothing wrong with a picnic in the car.


On the way to the trains, Grayson had to get on Makenzie's back. The only problem with Grayson taking piggy back rides, is that he leans back! Not the safest thing to do with the tank!









No comments: