Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grayson said WHAT??!!

I am suppose to be getting ready for the baby shower I am throwing this Saturday. Instead the boys and I go upstairs to play while I clean out the playroom. Grayson was playing with a puzzle his nice brother left on the ground for him. All of a sudden I heard "aaaaahooooll". To me, since I was sitting right there and got to hear it with my own ears, sounded perfectly like the word a-hole. Just like the little kid on Meet the Fockers. Girl Scout promise, even though I was never a Girl Scout, I did not teach him that!

The other word he says now is uh ohhhhhhh. He even uses it in the right context! Go Grayson :) Tyler was so excited! When he heard Grayson saying uh oh, he jumped up and ran over screaming, " baby can talk mom!!!"

Last but not least, the kid knows how to climb the stairs. It was pretty cute watching him figuring it out. Bring out the baby gate daddy!

I guess my little baby is growing up. This has been a pretty busy morning!


No comments: