Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tyler loves him some Mama and Aunt Shelley

Makenzie would be normally smiling with her mouth open. BUT, her wire on her braces came off and would be poking out if she was to open her mouth. Growing up into such a pretty girly!
Tyler loves him some Kenzie!


Before the show began.

I hosted a baby shower for my friend at my house this Saturday. Makenzie had her 6th grade talent show, that she was dancing in, on Friday night. So, I decided to take Tyler to watch his cousin and then he would go home with my mom for that night. That night turned into Saturday night as well. Saturday I got a phone call from mom and it went something like this.

Mom:"Hey, Tyler really wants to spend the night again on Sunday. Is that o'kay"

Me: "So, he doesn't want to come home on Sunday. We do have Supper Club that night and he would be able to see all of his friends."

Mom: "Well, he told me he wanted to, then he also told me NOT to call you, just to let him spend the night"

Hmmmmm, isn't three a little too young for that. Turns out, he was being spoiled over there. Makenzie wasn't there, she was at her dads and Grayson stayed home with us. All the attention was on him!

Not only did he do really well at the 2 hour talent show. (A man also walked up to me at the end and applauded how well Tyler did!) But, he also went to his first movie. He saw The Chipmunk movie, sat and stared the whole time while eating candy and popcorn. After the movie, he went to Chuck E Cheese. Apparently loved that place as well! To finish off the day, mom had to buy him a big wheel! So yes, he WOULD want to spend another night!

Long story short. I am so thankful for my mom and sister. They seem to take the kids once maybe even twice a month. They give them so much love and attention. It is so nice to have that in our lives. To feel loved by extended family and to be able to feel a comfort level they do by wanting to stay over there. Thank you Mom and Shelley. Tyler and Grayson WILL remember these fond memories!

No comments: