Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I marry Jesus mommy

My goal is to write down all the cute little things Tyler says and put them a box to keep. He doesn't realize they are so cute and sometimes funny. Whenever I feel stressed or tired, I could just pull out a card with something funny written on it. I know it would instantly put a smile on my face.

So, here is what the conversation sounded like on the way to the mall tonight...

Tyler: Mommy, I am daddy now. Grayson is my baby now, okay?
Me : Okay...hmm so who are you married to? Well, who would you call your girlfriend?" (Don't think he understands the whole marriage and wife things yet.)
Tyler: Um, Jesus. Ya, I marry Jesus. Jesus needs to come out of my heart so I can kiss her. Why is she in there? I want her to come out.

It was so cute and he really thought about this. I then proceeded with Jesus is a man not a woman. This opened a lot of questions. Long story short, Tyler needs to start going to Sunday School!

No comments: