Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Our day started off by sleeping in and waiting for our good friend from Napa, Pam, to rise and shine. Yes, we had no kids again! We are probably the luckiest couple out there. This is the second week that family offered to take the boys. Thanks to my Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law, Mark and I got to have a night out. Thanks Jennifer and Bryan!
I felt so bad though, Grayson was coming down with a cold. Actually it was nothing bad, just one nostril dripping. UNTIL, Saturday night at Jennifers...awwww. Poor thing couldn't breathe and of course, Mother of the Year, didn't pack him any medicine. I felt so bad not only for Grayson, but for the people staying up and giving him extra loving! Long story short, it was a long night in the Hancock house!
We brought the boys home and they both were so tired. They slept until I woke them up at 4:15. I guess they needed that. After that we had some family fun! Enjoy the pics!
I let Tyler take some pics with the camera today. He did pretty well. This is one he took of Mark swinging.
He also took this one!
We FINALLY got to go outside to play. It has been a week or so! Grayson laughed almost the whole time while swinging. He sure did miss his swing and being outside.

Tyler and I made play doh after his long nap today. It was actually really fun! Tyler loves to help in the kitchen when he can. We made Play-doh Cupcakes. He reminded everyone that we couldn't eat them, they are just play-doh.
Cutting out the hearts with a cookie cutter. I was suprised how well he did.
He had such a great time playing with it with his dad.

The final product. After we made them we delivered some to our friends on our street. It was a fun little family outing. Everyone enjoyed it!

No comments: